Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Numbers 1-100

Leap Frog Numbers 1-100

Since we've gotten into a rhythm with reading, I've decided to add the numbers 1-100 into our daily learning. Hannah already knows 1-20, but doesn't know any of the other numbers. I'm not sure how we will play with these, but I'm sure I'll figure something out :)

These numbers are from Leapfrog and are the size of a deck of cards. the numbers 1-50 are on one side and the numbers 51-100 are on the other. If Hannah was younger, I would have tried to get flashcards that only had the number on it (no pictures). I think it's less confusing for a younger child if there are no pictures on it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Where did you get these leapfrog number cards? I can't seem to find them anywhere in the internet. By the way I really like some of the creative methods and books you had introduced. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa said...

I believe I bought them from our local Walmart in Nevada. The box says Leap Frog Numbers 1-100 (I'll take a picture of the box today and upload it) They are made by Learning Horizons (www.learning Horizons.com). I couldn't find this exact item on their website. The product (marketing number) is #29501. ISBN-13: 9-781595-45131-6. I'll check this week to see if I can find them at Walmart anymore. I hope this helps!

Anonymous said...

Hi THanks for your reply! Yes upload the box picture pls. I am currently using those without pictures and I felt they look so uninteresting. And I couldn't find a 1-100 poster with pictures until I found what you had posted. THanks heaps!

Lisa said...

I just uploaded the picture. I went to Walmart today and they no longer carry these numbers. I hope you find them (or something just as great!)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa

Thanks for taking the trouble to upload. I'll find out from leapfrog or Learning Horizons with the info you gave. Thanks again!