Here is our 2009 Daily Plan
- Work on a few pages in our Hooked on Phonics book
- Play a few File Folder Games
- Work on our Numbers (1-100)
- Read Bedtime Stories
All of this (not counting bedtime stories) takes about 30 minutes. We do this everyday, unless someone gets sick or we go out of town.
This was our Daily Plan in 2008. We changed it because Hannah loves the Hooked on Phonics, so we will be using that for 2009
- Work on 9 "Whole Words" using Glenn Doman's method - adding one new word daily.
- Work on a set of phonics words daily - adding a new set every couple days.
- Put a new sentence on the dry erase board daily.
- Add the previous day's sentence to Hannah's notebook.
- Point out words we have learned during bedtime story time.
Don't forget to read the instructions (aka rules)